BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

domingo, 25 de marzo de 2007

"Book Of The Days"- Interpretado por Enya


One day, one night, one moment

my dreams could be tomorrow.

one step, one fall, one falter,

east or west,

over earth or by ocean:

one way to be my journey,

this way could be my book of days.

Ó lá go lá, mo thuras,

an bealach fada romham.

ó oíche go hoíche, mo thuras,

na scéalta na mbeidh a choích'.

Ahh.

No day, no night, no moment

can hold me back from trying.

i'll fly, i'll fall, i'll falter:

i'll find my day may be far and away.

far and away

Vocals

One day, one night, one moment,

with a dream to be leaving.

one step, one fall, one falter,

and a new earth, across a wide ocean:

this way became my journey.

this day ends together, far and away.

This day ends together, far and away!

far and away!

0 comentarios: